Saturday, May 30, 2015

FILM DEALS THAT ARE MADE IN OHIO

A film deal that would've made you look nice is so much better than a film deal that wouldn't have made you look nice.  Of course, it would be better to offer a film deal if such a person was able to actually offer a film deal.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a film deal that would've made me look nice.  I'm not sure if I'm living a life that would be worthy of a film deal, but I won't object to a film deal that would've made me look nice.  And what would I do with all the money that I would earn from a film deal that would've made me look nice.  Well, I wrote and published seventeen novels which is available on www.Amazon.com.  So if there was an opportunity to offer me a film deal that would've made me look nice, a film adaptation of one of my seventeen published novels would be a good place to start.  And I'm still patiently waiting for the film deal.  Oh well, I guess I'll work as a minimum wage earning janitor a tiny bit longer.  Gosh darn the luck.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Victoria Justice.




















No comments: