Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SHOES

Right now, I'm inside the house and I'm barefoot.  However, I might need to step outside the house for some reason or the other.  And if I do step outside the house for some reason or another, then there will be the need to wear shoes.  And if that's the case, then what type of shoes should I wear on my feet?  I could wear sandals.  Or I could wear sneakers.  I could wear loafers instead.  I find myself in too many informal social gathering situations for formal suits and formal shoes to ever become necessary, so that's out of the question.  Perhaps I'll wear sandals to go along with by blue jeans and my long sleeve plaid flannel shirt.  Yeah, that might work.  Or perhaps sneakers and socks to go along with my blue jeans and my plaid flannel shirt.  Decisions.  Decisions.  Decisions.  There are so much decisions that need to be made.
And as I'm lost in thought about my feet, here are some photos of Charisma Carpenter.


























No comments: