Saturday, February 28, 2015

SNOW AND ICE

Spring will be here within the span of roughly twenty days.  Or rather, that's what the calendar have been telling.  But with the snow still on the ground and the chance of more snow falling, it's kind of hard to believe that the arrival of Spring is even remotely possible.  Yet the calendar have been telling me that Spring will arrive.  Yet previous events have also been telling me that Spring will arrive.  So I guess I have to take it at faith that Spring will arrive roughly within twenty days.  Still, I have roughly twenty more days to enjoy Winter.  And when Spring arrives, I'll enjoy it too.  But I won't put my life on hold because it's still Winter and Spring won't be here for roughly another twenty days.  The fact that Winter is still here is still a chance to celebrate.  Because snow and ice is also have a sense of fun and excitement of their own too.
And as I'm lost in thought in the ice cold frost of Winter, here are some photos of Helen Slater.







 Helen Slater and actor Andy Buckley

Alexandra Chandon






 Alexandra Chandon and Blair Radford 


 Blair Radford, Alexandra Chandon, Helen Slater, Andy Buckley and Adrian Pasdar

 Executive Producer Gina Girolamo, Andy Buckley, Adrian Pasdar, Alexandra Chando, Blair Redford, Helen Slater and Executive Producer Charles Pratt, Jr
Executive Producer Gina Girolamo, Andy Buckley, Adrian Pasdar, Alexandra Chando and Blair Redford
 Alexandra Chando Blair Redford and Helen Slater
 Helen Slater and Executive Producer Charles Pratt, Jr

Andy Buckley, Adrian Pasdar and Alexandra Chando

 Adrian Pasdar and Alexandra Chando
 Adrian Pasdar, Alexandra Chando and Blair Redford
 Alexandra Chando and Blair Redford
 Helen Slater


Alexandra Chando



No comments: