Friday, February 13, 2015

GOOD FORTUNE ON FRIDAY THE 13TH

Oh what a wonderful day it is to make a wonderful accomplish on Friday the 13.  Oh what a wonderful day to have some good fortune on the day set aside to celebrate bad luck and bad fortune.  Whatever anybody else thinks about the positive (Or negative) of what was done today, I'm feeling good about what I've accomplished so far.  And that alone makes a wonderful day out of Friday the 13th.  Maybe I was wrong about accusing Friday the 13th as being the day of bad luck and bad fortune.  Maybe Friday the 13 is a day of good luck and good fortune pretending to have a run of bad luck and bad fortune.  Though I'll never know why anybody would want to pretend to have a run of bad luck and bad fortune on the day they're having a run of good luck and good fortune.  I guess some people have their way of living their lives and I have my way of living my life.  And with luck, everybody will experience good fortune on Friday the 13th.
And as I'm lost in thought on a freezing cold day, here are some photos of Shailene Woodley.














 Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley


















Josh Boone, Ansel Elgort, Shailene Woodley and John Green

 Ansel Elgort, Shailene Woodley and John Green
Shailene Woodley






No comments: