Friday, February 6, 2015

FRIDAY

Thank GOD it's Friday.  That's normally the feeling for those who work nine to five from Monday to Friday with Saturday and Sunday off.  However, half of my minimum wage employment work hours is on Saturday and Sunday morning and afternoon.  So the weekend for me is on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  So Friday ends up becoming the end of the weekend when you look at the work week from my perspective.  Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have the normal nine to five from Monday to Friday with Saturday and Sunday off routine.  However, that never ever seems to work out for me no matter the situation.  And I'm fine with that.  Plus, working minimum wage as an employee of a restaurant does have it's advantages.
And as I'm lost in thought on a freezing cold Winter day, here are some photos of Hailee Steinfeld and Tavi Gevinson.
 Hailee Steinfeld













 Tavi Gevinson







 Hailee Steinfeld and Tavi Gevinson enjoying the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Ride at Disneyland located in Anaheim, California.





Tavi Gevinson and Hailee Steinfeld enjoy Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Ride in Disneyland located in Anaheim, California.

No comments: