Monday, December 22, 2014

INJURED LIFE

Chloë Grace Moretz was hobbling along on crutches when Jeanine Heller approached Chloe. 
Jeanine said, "Look, I'm sorry about the bit about you getting injured.  I never thought it would go that far.  I'm sorry."
Chloe said, "Don't worry about it.  I'll survive."
Jeanine said, "I only wish I can make it up to you somehow."
Chloe said, "You don't need to do anything.  I'm fine.  I'm cool."
 Jeanine said, "Are you sure about that?  I'm only saying this because you're hobbling on crutches because of what I've done."
Chloe said, "You don't have to atone for anything.  Honestly.  I'll survive."
 Jeanine trying to move some cardboard boxes nearly caused Chloe and her inured right leg to fall over one of the cardboard boxes and come crashing to the ground. 
Chloe said, "Watch where you are going you clumsy #$&()@!%.  I almost fell over one of those cardboard boxes."
Jeanine said, "I was trying to clear those cardboard boxes away from the path you were walking."
 Chloe said, "I could easily walk around the cardboard boxes."
Jeanine said, "I was trying to move the boxes away so that you won't have to walk around the cardboard boxes."
 Chloe said, "You don't need to do so.  I could easily walk around the cardboard boxes."
Jeanine said, "But I need to atone for injuring your right leg somehow.  I really feel bad about what I've done to you."
Chloe started to walk around the cardboard boxes while Jeanine's efforts to move the cardboard boxes nearly caused Chloe to trip over one of the cardboard boxes a second time.
Chloe said, "What the &^!@ is wrong with you!  Are you trying to inure me a second time?"
Jeanine said, "I'm trying to move the cardboard boxes away from the path you were walking."
Chloe said, "I already told you that I was willing to walk around the cardboard boxes."
Jeanine said, "I'm sorry.  Honestly I am.  I'm not trying to be a burden to you."
 Chloe said, "Look, it's been a hard day.  We'll talk again some other day."
Jeanine Heller said, "I want to atone for hurting your right leg now."
 Chloe said, "Some other time would be nice."
Jeanine said, "Ok, if that's what you want."
Jeanine Heller watched as Chloë Grace Moretz walked around the cardboard boxes, left the building and entered a nearby taxi cab to enjoy a ride home.


No comments: