Thursday, October 23, 2014

THE BATTLE OF HAWAII

And perhaps it's a message to me that I need to eat more pineapple.  Earlier this week, I had a dream at night.  Hawaiian Separatists vowed to cede from the United States of America.  And to start the Nation of Hawaii (It used to be an independent country ruled by a monarchy before the United States forced it against it's wishes into the United States of America and abolished it's monarchy slowly but surely) gasoline was outlawed.  Well, Hawaii is a small place which means that automobiles probably won't be needed much anymore.  But we're talking about Alternate Reality Hawaii abolishing electricity too.  And so Citizens of Hawaii who wanted to stay in the United States of America fought a Civil War against the Citizens of Hawaii who wanted Hawaii independent and ruled by a monarchy again.  And it was promising to be a brutal and destructive Hawaiian Civil War.  Then I woke up with an urge to attend a luau.
And as I'm lost in thought as dreams about dreaming at night fill my head, here are some photos of Cara Delevingne (Who is a very dreamy looking type of girl).
























No comments: