Monday, October 13, 2014

REGARDING THE USE OF MISSPELLED WORDS

I keep forgetting that Autumn is spelled with one t and not two t's.  Most of the time my misspelling is alerted to me by the spellcheck function of this Internet blogging service.  Other times, I have to figure out if the word I'm spelling has been spelled correctly.  And since I'm not really any good when it comes to spelling words, the appearance of what I've written is filled with spelling errors.  There are people who are capable of reading manuscripts filled with spelling errors.  There are people who are so crippled by the sight of spelling errors, that they never get around to actually reading the manuscript in front of them.  And with that in mind, it's always good to make use of the spellcheck of word processing programs if misspelling words is a constant and familiar trait.
And as I'm lost in thought on a calm and relaxing afternoon, here are some photos of half Caucasian and half Chinese actress Janel Parrish.

































No comments: