Monday, October 13, 2014

ENJOYING MILD AUTUMN TEMPERATURE

Keep in mind that it still feels like Autumn.  And I know that's true because I didn't need to use the electric fan inside my bedroom to cool myself off.  However, seventy degree temperature either required a light jacket, a zipper up hooded sweatshirt or no jacket or zipper up hooded sweatshirt at all.  I'm not sure how long the mild temperature will last.  Winter is getting closer and the snow won't be that far behind.  Even if the mild temperature lasts for a few more weeks, then those few more weeks shall be enjoyed for all that it's worth.  Treasure the happy moments and strive to make the world a better place than when you first entered.  Happy moments and warm weather is to be celebrated with happiness.
And as I'm lost in thought as another wonderful days draws to a close, here are some photos of Megan Fox.








No comments: