Monday, August 25, 2014

WHAT IF

What if I did this.  What if I did that.  What if I said this instead.  What if I talked to that person instead.  It's easy to drive yourself wild pondering about the paths never taken.  But if the wrong path was taken, there is still a chance to change direction.  To realize that the wrong path is taken, but do nothing to change course misses the point of realizing the wrong path that was taken.  But to realize the wrong path taken and change direction accordingly takes bravery to say that imperfection is still a part of everyday life.  And admitting to imperfection is a lot harder than it looks.  But sometimes admitting to imperfection and turning the what if into a reality makes life worth enjoying.  Don't ask what if.  Get out there and do it.
And as I'm lost in thought on a Monday morning, here are some photos of Chan Marshall aka Cat Power.


























No comments: