Monday, August 18, 2014

NINETY-FIVE

I'm glad I'm not ninety-five years old.  I'm not saying that being ninety-five years old is a horrible thing, but I'm not ready for it.  And at the age of forty-six years old, I don't have to be ready for it.  And so I still get the chance to enjoy my youth for as long as it's possible.  I'll be middle aged four years from now.  Time moves forward and doesn't care if we're prepared for it or not.  I try to be prepared, but things don't always go as planned.  And when things don't go as planned, it's always good to have a backup plan just in case the original plan doesn't work.  To say that the original plan doesn't work so we'll keep repeating the original plan over and over again until it finally works simply isn't a realistic goal if the backup plan turns out to be much more functional.  Sometimes it's a good idea to be flexible enough to say that the backup plan is better than the original plan.  None of this has anything to do with a forty-six year old such as myself being glad that I'm not ninety-five years old.  I'm merely typing the first thing that comes to mind.
And as I'm lost in thought  while looking at the calendar, here are some photos of half Hispanic-Puerto-Rican, quarter African-American and quarter German-Caucasian actress Naya Rivera.















































Naya Rivera and Heather Morris

No comments: