Friday, August 29, 2014

NIGHTTIME IS A GOOD TIME TO GET SOME SLEEP

Night has come and I'm exhausted.  I can't wait to get some sleep.  And I'm sure I'll have a soothing relaxing sleep.  And when I wake from my sleep, I'll be relaxed, refreshed and ready to face the world.  And I have no concerns to keep me from my sleep.  Today has been free of problems and concerns of any sort.  I'm confident that I've done nothing that would bring me worries and concerns.  And having that confidence makes a huge difference.  Having no problems to burden myself with is the best sort of life that everybody should aspire towards.
And as I'm lost in thought late at night, here are some photos of Alecia Moore aka Pink.
















 Alecia Moore aka Pink and Billy Joel on Howard Stern's Radio Show with his sidekick Robin Quivers.














No comments: