Sunday, July 27, 2014

MUSIC

And I would like to release my debut album.  But first, I need to learn how to read musical notes, how to sing on key and how to play a musical instrument.  I had music lessons once, but I never took the music lessons seriously and lost the opportunity as punishment.  And if I do manage to learn how to compose and perform songs, it's doubtful that I would make the effort to compose and perform hour long songs.  Few people have the ability to sit through a concert that only has two hour long songs maximum.  Few people have the cash to purchase songs that only has one hour long song maximum.  Such an effort would test the limits of toleration.  But I'm putting the cart before the horse.  I still need to learn how to read musical notes, how to sing on key and how to perform a musical instrument before I start doing more complicated efforts with music.  Maybe someday I'll make the effort once again.
And as I'm lost in thought as the fan blows cool air close to the middle of the night, here are some photos of Reese Witherspoon.


























 Sophia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon
 Reese Witherspoon and her spouse Jim Toth















 Reese Witherspoon









No comments: