Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WHEN IT'S LATE AT NIGHT

It's late at night and it's warm enough to have the window open to allow the warm Summer breeze float through the window.  And it's a safe enough neighborhood that I could fall asleep with the window open without having to worry about something happening.  I don't have the electric fan turned on.  The warm Summer breeze floating through the window is more than enough.  I've been surfing the Internet for a few minutes before catching some much needed sleep.  Tomorrow is only a few hours away from now and I wouldn't want to miss a second of it.  It rained today, but it's not raining right now.  I'm not sure what the legacy of this Internet blog will be later on in the future.  What I do know is that it feels good to record my thoughts in an Internet blog format.
And as I'm lost in thought while typing on the computer, here are some photos of Shailene Woodley.















 

 

































No comments: