Friday, June 13, 2014

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DARKNESS COVERED THE LAND WITH THE ARRIVAL OF THE NIGHT

 And with the light bulb to provide illumination, I look outside the window to see the night beyond.  The view I'm getting from the window only gives me a brief glance of the night beyond the illumination of the light bulb.  Ah yes, the arrival of the night has changed everything for the next few hours.  The sunset signaled the end of daytime a few hours ago.  Night slowly covered the land and darkness has prevailed.  Darkness shall continue to prevail for a few more hours to come.  I'm checking my e-mail for a tiny bit before getting some much needed sleep.  Though there are some people who are likely to remain awake for the entire evening.  I probably won't be among those tonight.  
And as I'm lost in thought after night has replaced the daylight, here are some photos of Vanessa Hudgens.


































No comments: