Wednesday, June 25, 2014

TRUST

It has been said that if you're going to take a bullet for somebody, make sure the person you're taking a bullet for isn't the one who is pulling the trigger.  Personally, I would like to think that people are much more trustworthy than that.  Of course, it's easy for me to say that because I'm normally living in neighborhoods that are considerably safe to live in.  There isn't that much shady characters living in the neighborhood that I'm living in.  And even the shady characters living in this end of town tends to be trustworthy.  However, I'm only forty-six years old.  Meaning that I have fifty-four more years of life left in me.  Trust me when I say that I'm planning on staying alive for the next fifty-four years.
And as I'm lost in thought about philosophy, here are some photos of Anne Hathaway.





































































































 Anne Hathaway and Mary Steenburgen (Television and film actress in films such as Back to the Future Part III and the lawfully wedded wife to Ted Danson from Cheers and CSI)

No comments: