Tuesday, June 10, 2014

MINUTES AFTER THE RAIN HAS FALLEN IN THE OPENING DAYS OF SUMMER

The day started with a little bit of rain.  The rain has stopped now and replaced by the sounds of children playing what sounds like a game of baseball.  I really can't tell for certain because I can't see anything that goes along with the sound of children playing in the background.  The windows are open and I can hear it all the way from inside the house.  Still, it's nice to know that there are people truly enjoying the great outdoors.  It's Summer Gentle Reader.  The weather is warm and I could hear the sounds of birds chirping non-stop in the background.  It's almost time for lunch.  I'm planning to get myself something to eat after I finish typing this Internet blog entry.
And as I'm lost in thought after the rain has fallen, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Sara Paxton

Sara Paxton and Krysten Ritter

 Sara Paxton and Zach Cregger


 Krysten Ritter and Zach Cregger

 Brooklyn Decker, Krysten Ritter, Kimberly Van Der Beek, James Van Der Beek and Zoe Lister Jones
 Krysten Ritter, James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Van Der Beek,
 Krysten Ritter and James Van Der Beek


  Kimberly Van Der Beek, Colin O'Neal and Krysten Ritter

  Kimberly Van Der Beek and Krysten Ritter






Brooklyn Decker and James Van Der Beek
Zoe Lister Jones and Brooklyn Decker

Colin O'Neal, Zoe Lister Jones and Kimberly Van Der Beek
Zoe Lister Jones






No comments: