Friday, January 3, 2014

WHEN IT'S WINTER

Up until now, Columbus, Ohio has been having a rather mild Winter. I've been watching all these horrific snow storm fiascos going on in other cities and in other states with smug satisfaction that Columbus, Ohio wasn't among them. Then I woke up and walked downstairs to see all this snow. Snow that wasn't supposed to stick to the ground (according to the television news reports) stuck to the ground. And so I needed to shovel the driveway twice. But yeah, I shoveled. And now the path is clear and free of snow. I woke up again and found that no further snow shoveling was needed. Which is kind of nice. The Gentle Reader and I will find out if such luck continues to hold up in the hours, days and week ahead.
And as I'm lost in thought amid the falling snow, here are some photos of Ellie Goulding.

 
 
 
 













No comments: