Monday, November 4, 2013

THE FIRST SENTENCE THAT IS TYPED OUT

This is the first sentence that I'll type out for this blog.  I don't know in advance what topic the blog entry will take because I rarely plan these blogs in advance.  I'm typing out the first sentence that comes to mind and hoping that it comes out ok.  Yeah, it's not the best way to write.  I tried to use an outline, but I rarely stuck to it.  So I don't write with an outline anymore.  I simply found it easier to write a blog entry without planning in advance.  Using an outline only succeeds in slowing me down.  And so I'm typing another sentence in my blog as I take another sip of coffee.
And as I'm lost in thought about the sky above and the bright green grass below, here are some photos of Aliana Taylor "Ali" Lohan.  Ali Lohan is the younger sister of Lindsay Lohan.

















No comments: