Thursday, November 7, 2013

RAIN

It wasn't raining before I clocked in to work at Bob Evans Restaurant.  However, it was raining when I completed my work shift washing dishes.  And so I peddled my bike through the rain.  The rain kept falling through the night until morning today.  It's not raining anymore.  It's still a cold Autumn day, but rain isn't expected to be part of the weather forecast.  And so I'm surfing the Internet after eating breakfast.  The weekend is almost here.  The weekday is coming closer towards it's conclusion.  And with the end of one week is the start of a new week.  It's not fun when it's cold and raining, but it's good for plants, ducks and fish.  And the best part of rain in the evening is the fact that I slept through a large majority of it. 
And as I'm lost in thought about the falling rain, here are some photos of Rita Ora.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: