Thursday, November 14, 2013

NIGHT RETURNS ONCE MORE

Night has returned.  I always knew that night would return.  Just like I always knew that morning will eventually return to replace night with daylight.  Still, daylight is still only a few hours away.  Still time enough for me to write this Internet blog.  Still time enough for me to get some sleep and be properly rested for another day.  Night has returned to briefly chase away the daylight.  And soon daylight will return to chase away the night.  But right now, it's night.  Night is when the illusion of the bright blue sky is gone and you can see the color of outer space.  Outer space is never bright blue in color, but is as black as the night sky.  And the stars seen on Earth is the same stars seen in outer space.  Still, most people prefer the optical illusion of the bright blue sky.  And I don't blame them.  Because the bright blue sky is the color of hope and optimism.
And as I'm lost in thought as night replaces the day, here are some photos of Avril Lavigne.
 
 











































































 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: