Monday, November 11, 2013

FREEZING RAIN AT NIGHT

The day started dry and cold.  However, it wasn't until 4:00 in the afternoon that it started to rain.  And yes, it was the sort of rain that falls when it's freezing outside.  It's the sort of rain that makes it difficult to wear gloves or coat outside because the rain water will only undermine such an effort.  And here I am riding my bike through the freezing rain.  Well, it's only for between thirty to forty minutes when I ride my bike.  The journey becomes two hours long if I'm forced to walk the same journey down the same stretch of sidewalk and road.  Thankfully, I have a bike handy so the journey only takes between thirty to forty minutes by bicycle. 
And as I'm lost in thought while being soaked in the freezing rain, here are some photos of Joey King.
























 
 
 
Amandla Stenberg, Nolan Gould, Olivia Holt, Rico Rodriguez, and Joey King
Nolan Gould, Olivia Holt, Joey King and Rico Rodriguez
Olivia Holt, Rico Rodriguez, and Joey King
   Joey King, Patrick Schwarzenegger (Arnold Schwarzenegger and television news reporter Maria Shriver's biologic son), Amandla Stenberg and Cassidy Gifford
Joey King and Amandla Stenberg
 
Amandla Stenberg
 
 
 
Olivia Holt
 
 




 
 
 


 

No comments: