Saturday, October 5, 2013

WHEN THE RAIN FELL

It rained for only an hour today.  It was a heavy downpour of rain and then it was finished.  The rain ended almost as abruptly as it started.  I had a cheap plastic rain poncho available in case I needed to ride my bike through the rain.  Thankfully, I didn't need to use it.  It was dry weather the entire bike ride back home.  And as I rode home, I did wonder about the interest rates for repaying my college tuition loans for attending but not graduating (Despite getting 3.0 for everything but math classes with the exception of accounting.  But seriously, does business truly need expert knowledge of math.  Just a thought.) Franklin University.  Well, the trick is to repay the college tuition loans quickly and do it now so that it doesn't get the chance to build in case the interest rate is high.  Being debt free is the best state of mind to be in.
And as I'm lost in thought while wondering about the price of corn, here are some photos of Natalie Portman.






No comments: