Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SILVER

It's another amazing and fantastic day for Jennette McCurdy.  It was at the Dahlia Wolf Launch Party that Jennette McCurdy chose to dress up in silver.  And I never met her so I don't know what happened at the party beyond what I can see in the photo.  And my imagination can run wild sometimes.  Though I do try very hard to stay grounded in reality as much as possible.  And when I put down the photos and finish typing up my blog entry, I look outside the window.  It's night and the rain has finished falling.  Well, it was cold and raining.  Then it was cold and stopped raining.  Then it was cold and raining.  And it was cold and stopped raining.  It probably won't rain for the rest of the evening, but I'll need to check the weather report just to make sure.  At any rate, it's evening and I'm checking my e-mail before going to bed for the night.
And as I'm lost in thought about surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Jennette McCurdy.