Thursday, October 10, 2013

ROLLING

I'd rather be riding a bike instead of walking.  Yeah, walking is great exercise.  However, walking wears out the shoes much quicker.  Riding a bike conserves shoes a bit more.  Riding a bike uses up less energy and gets me to my destination much quicker.  Walking uses up more energy and gets me to my destination much slower.  And though I tried jogging when I was younger, I started bike riding a bit more as time progressed.  I guess I would be more enthusiastic about jogging in an alternate reality existence and perhaps I'll give it a try in this reality as well.  However, most of my exercise is done while riding a bike.  And I'm really enjoying the exhilarating thrill of feeling the wind in my face as I ride my bike faster and faster (While obeying all the traffic laws along the way).
And as I'm lost in thought about bicycles, here are some photos of Emily Blunt.
 
 
 


No comments: