Monday, October 28, 2013

NIGHT REPLACES DAY

I thought it would be cold when I mowed the lawn.  However, the weather was warm considering that it's almost late Autumn and soon to be Winter.  Not that I'm complaining.  I'd rather that it be warm outside when I mowed the lawn.  And the advantages of mowing the lawn this late in the year is that my lawn mower can be used to rake the leaves as well as mow the lawn.   I mowed the lawn and changed the sheets on the bed.  And after dinner and some television watching, I slowly watched as day was replaced by the night.  And now it's darkness outside in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.  And I type this sentence as today ends and tomorrow begins.  And soon it will be morning.  And soon the twenty-four hour day cycle will be repeated.  Just as I always knew that it would.  And now it's only a few more hours left before tomorrow becomes today and today becomes yesterday.  Just a few more hours as the clock continues to tick forward.
And as I'm lost in thought as I type out this sentence, here are some photos of Ke$ha Rose Sebert aka Ke$ha.
















No comments: