Monday, October 21, 2013

HAIR

My Mom is an experienced barber so the only time I ever needed to go to a hair salon to get my hair cut was when I had my own apartment between 1997 to March 2009.  The rest of the time, my Mom would do the hair cutting.  But not everybody has a mother who is a speech therapist, a psychologist and a barber too.  Most other people needs to go to a barber to get their hair done.  Take Beverley Mitchell for instance.  She needs to go to a hair salon to get her hair done because she has no relatives who are experienced in the hair maintenance industry.  And today was the day that Beverely needed to get her hair done at the hair salon.  And thankfully, the Paparazzi needed to get their hair done at the same hair salon because they followed Beverely Mitchell inside the hair salon to watch and photograph her getting her hair done.  And no doubt Paparazzi #1 gets the first shot at the barber chair once Beverely Mitchell is done getting her hair done.
And as I'm lost in thought about lawn mowers, here are some photos of Beverely Mitchell.














   

No comments: