Friday, October 4, 2013

COMIC BOOKS

I used to read comic books, but I kicked the habit 100%.  Here are the reasons.
1.  I keep running into situations in which telling girls that I read comic books was regarded as a relationship ending turnoff.
2.  I keep running into people who have a deep hatred of comic books and comic book reading who insist on never seeing me read, purchase or carry around comic books.
3.  It's hard to work comic book purchases into my budget.
4.  Since my living space keeps getting smaller and smaller with each and every progressive year, there's nowhere to store comic books anymore.
5.  Forget the fact that the first issue of Superman is worth more money than a Vincent Van Gogh oil painting.  All the comic books purchased today at the comic books store is never going to increase in value.  In fact, the value drops to ten cents per comic book when you try to unload them all at a garage sale when you realize there are nobody stupid enough to pay $90.00 for each comic book issue you purchased for only $4.50.
And so for that reason and possibly a great deal more than that, I stopped reading comic books since it's no longer a practical habit to get into.
And as I'm lost in thought about reading books instead of reading comic books, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson















No comments: