Friday, October 18, 2013

CALM

I'm feeling calm Gentle Reader.  Yeah, it's not raining, but the weather is slightly chilled outside.  And then the daytime slowly came to an end and eventually replaced by the night.  The moon and the stars replaced the sun and the clear blue sky.  And now there's complete darkness everywhere around me.  And yes, the night won't last long.  Night is only here for a few hours and then it's gone to be replaced once again by the day.  Day being replaced by the night while the night replaces the day is a never ending cycle.  And my fingers type on the computer keyboard without looking at it.  And this Internet blog entry has been typed.  I'm not sure if keeping an autobiographical blog will be of any use to either myself or to other people.  The Internet is still brand new and I'm still unfamiliar to the brand new technology.  There wasn't such a thing as the Internet when I attended high school.  And portion of the library once reserved for encyclopedia and other forms of reference is now dominated by computers instead.  Because encyclopedias are now accessed to online these days.  And the old card catalogue system that I used when I attended high school are also gone and embedded on the computer.  It's a brave new world and it's nothing to be afraid of---I hope.
And as I'm lost in thought about computers and the night, here are some photos of Michelle Trachtenberg.
 
 
 
 





No comments: