Friday, September 6, 2013

WHEN MORNING CHASES AWAY THE NIGHT

There was never any doubt that I was going to wake up in the morning.  I'm forty-four years old and I'm in good health.  I never made any bitter enemies of anybody.  I never smoke and I rarely if ever drink alcohol.  I've been trying to live as clean a lifestyle as possible.  There was never any doubt that I was going to eat breakfast this morning.  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  The grass was wet to my feet which meant that it possibly rained last night.  And if it did rain, the rain must've fallen when I was fast asleep.  The rain is gone now.  The rain only fell when it was dark outside.  And now the daylight has returned and brought the bright blue sky along for the ride.
And as I'm lost in thought about the bright blue sky above and the bright green grass below, here are some photos of Alyson Stoner.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: