Monday, September 30, 2013

THE WINDOW

The ground outside the window was dry when I looked outside the window.  I looked outside the window a few minutes later to find the ground outside soaked wet from the rain.  So I guess it was raining and might still be raining.  I don't mind the rain.  I won't have to water the plants outside nor will I need to worry about a drought.  I'll be honest with you Gentle Reader when I tell you that I wasn't planning for it to rain though.  But then again, I wasn't paying attention to the weather reports either.  Still, rain either fell or might still be falling.  So if the Gentle Reader is planning to hang out in the city of Columbus, Ohio, be sure to bring along an umbrella in case the rain that fell from the sky is still falling from the sky.
An as I'm lost in thought in the falling rain, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson.








 
 
 


No comments: