Monday, September 30, 2013

RAIN

It doesn't look like it's raining right now.  I don't see drops of water pound against the sidewalk nor the asphalt.  However, I truly won't know if it's raining unless I step outside and hold my hand out.  And if drops of rain fall upon my hand, then it's still raining.  And if drops of rain doesn't fall upon my hand, then it's not raining.  Yeah, that's the easiest way to find out if it's raining.  The way I'm now doing it, just by looking outside the window, is the clumsy way of finding out if it's still raining.  And yeah, no drops of rain is pounding on the sidewalk nor the street.  It's still sort of cold outside and sort of warm outside too.  And the month of October is tomorrow.  Just another wonderful day in the fantastic city of Columbus, Ohio.
And as I'm lost in thought in the pouring rain, here are some photos of Taylor Swift.




 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: