Thursday, September 19, 2013

AND THIS HAPPENED ON THURSDAY MORNING

I woke up.  I ate breakfast.  It's not scorching hot outside and it isn't cold outside either.  It's merely warm and that's it.  The sky is cloudy, but no rain is expected.  And despite living a life that never seems to gain any traction, I'm able find employment performing janitorial work in restaurants.  And no paparazzi follows me around.  I don't get to live in expensive custom made houses.  2008 was the last time I was able to embark on a vacation.  It's a simple existence.  It's a humble existence.  And someday I'll be able to get my own apartment restored back to normal again.  But hey, I'm not going backwards anymore so that's a positive step in the right direction.
And as I'm lost in thought while still living in the state of Ohio non-stop since 1990, here are some photos of Kaley Cuoco.
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 

No comments: