Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SURFING THE INTERENT ON A TUESDAY AFTERNOON

Well, the computer went bonkers for a while, but it's all better now.  It's more out of luck than anything else that the public library computer didn't freeze up completely.  It's just a matter of figuring out the limits of the computer and learning to work within those limits.  And pray to GOD that I don't overtax the computer system any further.  Well, I'm still online---For the temporary time being at any rate.  The Gentle Reader and I will see if how long the Internet connection will last for me.  However, for however long I got access to the Internet use, I'll use the time as productively as humanly possible and be more than thankful for the opportunity to be able to surf the Interet.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing across Cyberspace, here are some photos of Clea DuVall. 




























No comments: