Tuesday, August 13, 2013

THE WORLD WIDE WEB

And so I'm typing this Internet blog from the public library.  I'm not sure what the end result of the Internet blog is going to be.  I'm hoping that this Internet blog will help express my thoughts my clearly and not function as my doom.  I try very hard to do what's considered right.  It's never my intention to ever truly hurt anybody.  Internet blogging is still a new concept and the rules governs Internet blog are also new.  When I was in high school in the 1980's, an Apple IIe was considered state of the art desk top computing and there wasn't any Internet available to the general public---Only to Universities and Government facilities.  You can't just jump onto a desk top computer anywhere and pull down something from the Internet.  World Wide Web can be a wonderful thing, but it can also be a dangerous weapon if used by the wrong people.  With luck, the right people with the right intention will be the dominate force when surfing the World Wide Web.
And as I'm lost in thought about desk top computers, here are some photos of Keri Russell.













No comments: