Sunday, June 23, 2013

WHEN SUNDAY NIGHT BECOMES MONDAY MORNING

And with the end of the daytime arrives the nighttime.   I lost all track of time and didn't realize that daylight had gone away.  Then I looked out of the window and realized that night has arrived.  Only a flashlight can provide illumination outside now.  However, I'm inside the house so everything is fine.  And with a steaming mug of coffee and what's left of my dinner after eating it, I'll check to see what's on television tonight.  I got lots of exercise from walking today and I got plenty of rest afterwards.  And Monday morning is only a few hours away.  But first, what's left of Sunday evening shall be completed in it's entirety.  I feel calm and relaxed. 
And as I'm lost in thought while typing out this sentence, here are some photos of Blake Lively. 





 







No comments: