Saturday, June 22, 2013

SURFING THE INTERNET UNDER THE AFTERNOON SKY

It's Saturday afternoon.  Evening is only a few hours away, but it hasn't happened yet.  Right now, the sun is shining.  Actually, the sun never went away just because night has arrived.  The only reason why the sun isn't seen at night was because the portion of the Earth that I'm currently hanging around isn't facing the sun anymore.  Right now, the portion of the Earth that I'm currently hanging around is facing the sun.  And so daylight prevails.  No rain has fallen.  I'm sure it's raining somewhere in the globe, but it isn't raining in this portion of the globe.  I drank two steaming hot mugs of coffee and I'm likely to drink another steaming hot mug of coffee before the day is through.
And as I'm lost in thought while reading a book, here are some photos of Alyssa Milano.







No comments: