Friday, June 14, 2013

MY THOUGHTS ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON

I see a little bit of blue sky mixed in with a few clouds.  So I guess the weather is improving.  Of course, this is only one row of windows on one side of the public library.  It's hard to see out of the windows of the other side because the window shades are up and the windows are very close to the ceiling.  In front of me is a potted plant.  I think the potted plant is fake, but it's still nice to look at.  I don't know much about horticulture.  Still, it's always nice to look at a potted plant---Even if the potted plant is made of plastic.  And today if Friday.  The weekend is starting.  However, since I work minimum wage on the weekend, the weekday ends up becoming more of a weekend than the actual weekend.  Anyway, it's still the afternoon and the evening won't be that far behind.
And as I'm lost in thought about tacos, here are some photos of Jessica Lowndes.










No comments: