Thursday, June 27, 2013

LIGHT RAIN TODAY

The rain fell in a light drizzle and slowed to a halt.  However, there's always the chance that the rain might start to fall again.  So bring along an umbrella if an extended walk is to be taken.  Plus, remember that this may not be the type of weather to use the outdoor swimming pool.  It's perfect weather for the indoor swimming pool.  It's not the rain falling while submerged in the swimming pool that's the issue.  It's the risk of getting struck by lightening while submerged in the swimming pool is a possiblity.  Water is such a great conducter of electricity.  Anyway, I don't have the outdoor swimming pool pass for 2013 yet so I won't be using the outdoor swimming pool anyway.  Don't forget to keep the house clean.  There's always something to clean in the house.  I ate breakfast and soon I'll be eating lunch.  It's the middle of the day so lunch will be needed soon.  Thankfully, I fixed myself a ham sandwhich to eat. 
And as I'm lost in thought while looking upwards at the cloudy sky, here are some photos of Anne Hathaway.





 




 










 














1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Get instant rain forecasts for any location. Find Out is it going to rain today?