Monday, June 24, 2013

THOUGHTS ON MONDAY AFTERNOON

It's Monday afternoon. The morning has gone away. Was it supposed to rain? Or was that yesterday? According to the weather report, today is partially cloudy and tomorrow was supposed to rain. So I won't need an umbrella today, but I might need an umbrella tomorrow. Well, I look up at the sky and yes there are a few clouds out there mixed in with the bright blue sky. The weather feels like it's ninety degrees outside. Nothing much is happening beyond some house cleaning, watching some films on www.youtube.com and typing some Internet blogs. I'll read a book while at the library before walking back home.
And as I'm lost in thought on a Monday Morning, here are some photos of Mia Wasikowska.
 
 

 

 


 
 
 


 
 

 


 
 









No comments: