Monday, June 24, 2013

HOW I SPENT SUMMER 2013

And it's Summer.  It's not Spring anymore.  Spring ended at least a month ago.  Summer has arrived and has taken hold across the land.  And I don't mind.  I don't need to wear a winter coat.  And though I could run the risk of sunburn, I won't freeze to death.  And though I won't slip from the ice, I have to mow the lawn.  And though severe snow storm won't hinder my progress, severe thunderstorm can still hinder a straight line from point A to point B.  Still, I celebrate the arrival of Summer because the Summer is one of the best months in the calander.
And as I'm lost in thought on the scorching hot days of Summer, here are some photos of Amanda Seyfried.





 




 







































 
 
















 



























No comments: