Saturday, June 22, 2013

GONE FISHING

I'm not sure if I want to go fishing.  For starters, I'll need a boat.  I can swim in the lake with a fishing pole, tackle box, lunch box and assorted other stuff.  However, a boat makes everything easier.  Then I should be able to kill off the fish after catching it.  And even if the fish is tossed back into the water, there's this hidious wound near it's mouth that would cause it to die anyway.  Then I'll need to learn how to gut the fish.  Yuck.  Gross.  It's so much better if somebody other than me handle the fishing, killing and gutting of the fish.  I'll just eat the fish after the fact.  I'd rather look at the fish at the aquarium instead.  Ah yes, an aquarium full of fish is always so much fun.  And as I'm lost in thought about fishes in the aquarium, here are some photos of  Jenna Fischer.












 












 















  










Olivia Culpo and Jenna Fischer


 Olivia Culpo






















 Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Jenna Fischer


 Jamie-Lynn Sigler
























No comments: