Friday, May 10, 2013

WITH THE ANTICIPATION OF RAIN

Is it raining yet? It was supposed to rain today, but rain hasn't fallen yet. Perhaps it might rain later today or perhaps it won't rain at all. The Gentle Reader and I will see what happens in the hours to come. At any rate, it's Friday. The weekend has arrived. It doesn't feel like the weekend because the weekend is normally the time when most of my work hours often congregate. For me, the weekday often feels more like the weekend than the actual weekend itself. There's nothing wrong with that. Since minumum wage employment is my only source of income and perfection in restaurant employment is crucial, it's a learning experience that makes me a much better person.
And as I'm lost in thought being thankful that I never got skydiving, here are some photos of Shannon Elizabeth.



















 





 





No comments: