Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WHEN GOOD SKUNKS GOES BAD

It's rough to be a skunk.  It's one of the saddest species of animal.  Nobody is tripping over their feet to adopt a skunk as a pet.  Nobody is turning a dead skunk into dinner.  Everybody suddenly ends up walking on the other side of the street when a skunk comes nearby.  And the skunks in the world simply doesn't have the intelligence needed to launch a public relations campaign to improve their often much maligned reputations as the smelliest animals on Earth who makes everybody and everything nearby them also smelly.  Of course, I would hate to be the person hired to launch a public relations campaign to improve the reputation of a skunk.  I'll leave that task to somebody else.  Right now, I don't smell like a skunk and I'd rather stay that way.
And as I'm lost in thought about skunks, here are some photos of Nicole Kidman.









No comments: