Sunday, May 19, 2013

AFTER I MOWED THE LAWN TODAY

I started the day by eating breakfast. Then I mowed the lawn today. Now I'm in the public library typing this sentence on my Internet blog. I'm not sure how many people are reading this Interent blog. Still, I'm typing this Internet blog anyway regardless how many people are reading this. Writing entries in my Internet blog is very soothing and relaxing. Yeah, I heard of some people's lives being ruined based only on the content of their Internet blog. However, I doubt that such a thing will happen to me. At any rate, Sunday morning has gone away and now it's Sunday afternoon. And the day continues as the minutes continue to tick by.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of LeAnn Rimes.














No comments: