Thursday, May 16, 2013

FEELS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

I'm not a teenager anymore.  That much is obvious.  I was born on February 15, 1968.  That makes me forty-five (45) years old.  I'm fifty-five years away from turning one hundred (100) years old.  I'm twenty-four years away from my twenty-first year birthday.  Time moves quickly and moves even quicker the older I get.  I try to ignore the fact that I'll be turning sixty (60) years old on the year 2030.  I try to ignore that I'm not yet a senior citizen, but I'm getting closer to it.  All the age appropriate women will menopause out on the year 2030.  Which means, if I still have dreams of getting married and producing children, then I better hurry up or forever hold my peace.  Because I'll still be able to marry women beyond the year 2030, but I won't be able to do so for reproduction beyond the year 2030.
And as I'm lost in thought while enjoying two scoops of pepermint ice cream, here are some photos of Mila Kunis.

























No comments: