Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TO GO BOATING OR NOT TO GO BOATING

Is there really any place to rent a boat or enjoy a charter boat tour alongside the Lake Erie coastline alongside Cleveland, Ohio?  I know that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is next to Lake Erie.  And I know that ordinary people can stand alongside and relax nearby the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum.  However, it often appears to me as if most of the Lake Erie coastline has been monopolized only for industry and commercial use.  Which is a shame.  Is there any safe clean beaches alongside Lake Erie that doesn't have much garbage or sewage thrown about?  I don't know.  It's a pity to be this close to Lake Erie and only the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame museum area is the closest region of the Lake Erie coastline that ordinary civilians can use.  Don't get me wrong.  The it's great to be living this close to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum.  I'm still not sure how to walk from the Tower City Center Mall down to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum though.  And when I do, that's one extra thing I can put on my schedule (Assuming that I can find a way to work it into my budget). 
And as I'm lost in thought and figuring out how to go boating in Lake Erie, here are some photos of actress Katie Holmes.














No comments: