Thursday, March 14, 2013

WHEN THE FROST MELTED AWAY

The day started with frost.  But now the frost has melted away.  It might snow later this week.  It won't be that much snow and I'm not sure how long the snow will remain.  However, if it does snow, then I'll be ready for it.  And if it doesn't snow, life will be easier and I'll be concerned about Global Warming, but I'll be ready to enjoy it all the same.  So will it snow?  Will it be grass and bright blue sky (Similar to today).  I'm not good at predicting the weather, so I'll rely on professional weather reports instead.  The only thing that I do know for certain is that the month of April is getting closer.  And the month of April is the start of Spring.  And the arival of April will result in the end of Winter.  And that alone will be fantastic.
And as I'm lost in thought about warmer weather, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Avril Lavigne












Hayley Williams



No comments: