Thursday, March 28, 2013

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE A LEPRECHAUN?

PERSON #1: I see a leprechaun. After him. Don't let him get away.
PERSON #2: Don't worry, I'm almost catching up
LEPRECHAUN: I'm always being hounded by everybody in sight. I don't know what to do about it. I got green money. Yellow gold. Silver bullion. It's a basic necessity for any get rich quick scheme.
PERSON #2: I captured the leprechaun.
PERSON #1 (Finally catching up to PERSON #1): We finally caught up to you. Now you must fulfill our heart desire.
LEPRECHAUN: Ok, fine. I'll write out a personal check for yet another pot of gold.
PERSON #1: You can keep your pot of gold. I want a bowl of breakfast cereal.
LEPRECHAUN: Go to a grocery store if you want breakfast cereal. What do I look like? A personal chef. Dear GOD, have you two completely lost your minds?
PERSON #2: I never lost my find. I always go to a leprechaun if I want to eat breakfast cereal.
LEPRECHAUN: And I bet you go to a grocery store if you want a pot of gold.
PERSON #1: I don't care about the pot of gold. I want breakfast cereal. Give me breakfast cereal now!
LEPRECHAUN: Ok fine, I'll get you a bowl of breakfast cereal instead of a pot of gold. Wait right here.
The LEPRECHAUN runs off and vanishes without a trace.
PERSON #2: Dude, the LEPRECHAUN isn't coming back.
PERSON #1: I thought I saw a bunch of Leprechauns over there. Let's go find them.
And so the search for the perfect breakfast continues to be unfullfilled.
Amy Smart















 Amy Smart and Ali Larter













 Ali Larter











No comments: