Saturday, March 30, 2013

TOMORROW IS EASTER

Less than twenty-four hours to go before Easter starts. And now it feels much more like Spring with the snow gone and none expected to return. Old Man Winter has finally gone away and won't be back until December. And so starts the genuine first day of Spring. Not the literal first day of Spring, but the metephorical first day of Spring. Hey, a metephorical first day of Spring is just as good as a literal first day of Spring. I'll take whatever nature is willing to give me. And a time honored end of Winter tradition arrived today when my brother Mitchell and I cleared up sticks that fell from the trees and into the backyard. And now with the backyard clear and returned to normal, it's only a matter of time before grass starts to grow and leaves returns to all the trees. Nature is coming back alive once again and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
And as I'm lost in thought very close to Easter Sunday, here are some photos of rock star Aimee Mann (Solo albums and lead singer of the band 'Til Tuesday).

 














No comments: